Here you find a selection of the available e-newspapers.
The library portal of the F. A. Z. is a product of the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Archiv". In the library portal of the F.A.Z. archive you have the opportunity to search different sources of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and print or save articles. The following sources are available in the portal:
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung für Deutschland | since 1st Nov. 1949
- Frankfurter allgemeine Sonntagszeitung | since 4th Mar. 1990
- Frankfurter Allgemeine magazin | since 2013
- Frankurter Allgemeine FAZ.NET | since 2000
- Frankfurter Allgemeine WOCHE | since 2016
- Frankfurter Allgemeine METROPOL | since 2016
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Quarterly | 4 times a year since 2016
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Einspruch | since 2017
- Frankfurter Rundschau | over two million journal articles since 1995
The New York Times (NYT) is an American newspaper based in New York City with worldwide influence and readership. Headquartered in New York, and edited from Paris, London, Hong Kong and New York, the paper is part of the New York Times Company and provides its readers with an international perspective on world events, culture and lifestyle. In a connected world where fact and fiction flow at a relentless pace, The NYT helps students navigate the truth in articles about politics, art, media, business and many more. The original documentaries, in-depth op-eds, and groundbreaking feature stories offer new perspectives to satisfy curious minds.
The New York Times has won more renowned awards than any other news organization, from Pulitzer to Emmy and many other honors in digital journalism. With a paid digital subscriber base close to five million and a digital readership of over 150 million unique NYTimes.com users, The New York Times produces daily journalism for an international readership. A 24 hours news desk reports on critical events as they unfold with the New York Times company signature depth and quality of reporting. This is complemented by a large range of video and pioneering, as well as podcast, dynamic multimedia & data journalism.
Please note: Articles from 1851 to 1922 and from 1981 until today are available. Articles from the "Time machine" are not available.
Please note: The free use of the New York Times is only possible within the university Intranet and via university VPN-access. Access to NYTimes is available via any browser on any device, while connected. Access does not include e-reader editions, premium crosswords and related products, Times Machine archives, or NYTimes apps. If you are not able to read any article, try to remove the ad-blocker first.
SZ LibraryNet offers the opportunity to research in the extensive collection of articles of the Süddeutsche Zeitung.
In the database you will find exclusively all articles of the Süddeutsche Zeitung from 1992 onwards. The articles are available as HTML as well as PDF documents. You can access the following SZ sources on a daily basis:
- Süddeutsche Zeitung (Germany, Bavaria and Munich edition) from 1992
- SZ County expenditure from 1994 onwards
- SZ-supplements such as SZ Magazin, SZ for children, now
- SZ. de
The database offers access to many newspapers. Here a selection of the newspapers included:
- Berliner Kurier
- Berliner Morgenpost
- Berliner Zeitung
- Frankfurter Rundschau
- taz. die tageszeitung
- DIE WELTand all online publications from WELT am SONNTAG, WELT KOMPAKT und WELT online
Please note: The free use of newspapers is only possible within the university Intranet and via university VPN-access.