Please note that all e-books of the respective publisher can be found on the individual provider websites, including offers not licensed by the HTW Library. Therefore, please start a search via our online catalogue (webOPAC).
Beck-Online allows full-text access to the legal standard works of C.H Beck., authoritative comments and manuals, nearly all of Beck's magazines, including archives, extensive case law and more than 4,000 laws.
- Get access in English
- additional module within Beck: IDW Wirtschaftsprüfung
- Overview Hochschulmodul
- Overview NomosOnline Bundesrecht
Please note: The free use of Beck-online is possible with VPN access and a free Beck-online login. After you are logged in to the university network via VPN, please register for free on the website using your HTW-Berlin e-mail address.
Bloomsbury Collections offers various collections of e-books:
- Architecture 2021
- Art & Visual Culture 2021
- Design 2021
- IB Tauris Fashion Archive 2001-2018
This collection of e-books from the fashion archive of I. B. Tauris includes clothing and landscape in Victorian England, styling of South Asian youth cultures, and women and media in the Middle East.
- Fashion 2018
- Fashion 2019
- Fashion 2020
- Fashion 2021
- Fashion 2022
- Fashion 2023
In addition, Bloomsbury Open Access provides access to other free e-books.
- DeGruyter Online (Mathematics , Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics and Social Sciences etc.)
Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)
The HANSER eLibrary offers technical information for engineers and technicians in training or already in profession as well as for scientists at universities and institutions.
There are different subjects available:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Economics and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plastics Technology
- Quality Management
Please note: In the advanced search you can add the option "Only Content I Have Full Access To" to limit your results.
As a standard reference work, the Chronological Lexicon of European Textile History offers for the first time a comprehensive overview on more than 350 pages.
- The time register contains all events in chronological order from the beginning of textiles to the present.
- The index contains the most important terms in alphabetical order and the relevant dates.
- The register of names lists the outstanding personalities of textile history, while the register of places includes places of particular importance for European textile history.
The e-book "Chronological Lexicon of European Textile History" is available free of charge in german under this link after registration with Hohenstein.] Als Standardwerk bietet das Chronologische Lexikon der europäischen Textilgeschichte auf über 350 Seiten erstmals einen umfassenden Überblick.
The library offers access to the following books:
Access is gained through the following steps:
- Registration via the registration mask under the link:
Each user of the products must register once via the HTW e-mail address.
- After registration, the user will receive a verification email. Verification is done by clicking on the link in the mail.
- To use the products, the user must now log in via the link above (username and password).
- After login, all licensed copies are displayed.
Note: You can create individual notes or mark text sections for printing by registering.
The free OECD iLibrary allows research and a reading access to image files of full texts.
- utb-elibrary all ebooks from utb we have licenced
- open access ebooks in utb elibrary
- overview over all ebooks with all other publishers from utb in the elibrary included
The VDI Verlag eLibrary makes knowledge for engineers accessible with high-quality technical content from VDI Verlag and VDI Fachmedien.
These include eleven renowned trade media from the fields of construction, design/production, logistics, energy and environment, the weekly newspaper VDI nachrichten and over 300 VDI reports and "Fortschritt-Berichte VDI" as eBooks. VDI reports provide cutting-edge engineering knowledge and the latest research results. Current dissertations on technical-scientific topics are published in 23 series as "Fortschritt-Berichte VDI".