Table of contents
Attention: Special Regulations - Rest day 01 April 2021
From Thu, 1st April 2021 to Mon, 5th April 2021 the libraries at both locations will be closed. The special regulations issued by the University Board for 01.04.2021 (Maundy Thursday) as a day of rest are still valid and the library will be closed on this day in addition to the regular Easter holidays (Good Friday and Easter Monday).
Closing time: Thu, 01.04.2021 to Mon, 05.04.2021. The lending desk will open again on Tue, 06.04.2021.
Reading rooms closed
The reading rooms at both locations stay closed until 24th April 2021. The loan departments stay open on both locations from Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 3.00 pm.
Digital Introductory Event for Freshmen and Interested Persons
On Fri, 09th April 2021 at 11.00 am, the library will be offering a virtual orientation session via Moodle. Among other things, the following points are presented:
- Getting to know the library in the digital space
- General information on opening hours and current restrictions
- At which location can I find literatur for my studies?
- How do I retrieve e-books?
- Internal ordering of books to the campus of choice
Registrations go through the library's Moodle course. The session will be held in German. We look forward to your participation.
New online training from the library via Moodle:
- Especially suitable for freshers, we offer webOPAC trainings for a precise overview from the beginning: Wed,14th April 2021 - 3.30 pm AND Fri, 23rd April 2021 - 11.30 am
- For all students and lecturers, who want to use the VPN Service and browse the library from home, we offer a training course for e-books, e-journals and databases and and introduce all digital library services: Fri, 16th April 2021 - 3.30 pm AND Wed, 21th April 2021 - 11.30 am
- And for all those, who are about to graduate, we offer the Citavi Training - Reference Management with one click: Wed, 28th April 2021 - 5.00 pm
Please note: All lectures will be held in German. Please contact us, if you would like a lecture in English.
For further appointments and enquiries please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
Access restrictions to the buildings at the campus Wilhelminenhof for non-university members
Since 4th January 2021 access to the buildings on the HTW Campus Wilhelminenhof is only possible for members of the university. Unfortunately, non-university members do not have the opportunity to use the library during this time. However, you can return your borrowed items to the library at Treskowallee in building B. Please use the book return box at Treskowallee within the opening hours (currently 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) to do so.
Attendance Lists at Reading Room and Lending Desk
All facilities of the university library have to keep attendance lists due to the Corona pandemic, where every visitor and user of the library has to register from now on. We ask you to support us in this matter and pay attention to these lists when entering the reading rooms and lending desks at both locations.
Thank you for your suppor.
Your library team