Table of contents
New online training from the library via Moodle:
- Especially suitable for freshers, we offer webOPAC trainings for a precise overview from the beginning: Wed 13th October 2021 - 3.30 pm and Tue, 19th October 2021 - 11.30 am
- For all students and lecturers, who want to use the VPN Service and browse the library from home, we offer a training course for e-books, e-journals and databases and and introduce all digital library services: Thur, 14th October 2021 11.30 am and Wed, 20th October 2021 - 3.30 pm
- And for all those, who are about to graduate, we offer the Citavi Training - Reference Management with one click: Wed, 27th October 2021 - 5.00 pm
Please note: All lectures will be held in German. Please contact us, if you would like a lecture in English.
For further appointments and enquiries please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
New Opening Hours from 1st October 2021
From 01.10.21 we offer new opening hours for the library.
You can find the new opening hours here: opening hours
The buildings are accessible with the student card. The 3G rule applies.
There are also some changes in hygiene measures.
- The buildings are accessible with the student card. The 3G rule applies.
- the distance obligation in the HTW Berlin has been abolished – where distances cannot be kept FFP2 mask obligation applies, otherwise a medical mask is sufficient
- Masks are still required on the premises of the HTW Berlin
- the corona test has a validity of 48 hours
- the attendance lists are continued and destroyed after 2 weeks
- In our reading rooms, we continue to leave every second seat free.
Welcome to the campus!
Library is open for all
We are pleased to announce that the library is now also available again to all non-university members. By registering as a library user (with a library card) you can use the entire library as usual. The opening hours of the reading rooms and the lending desk of the locations may vary from the beginning of the semester. Please inform yourself here. All users are required to present either a daily negative coronate test or a complete vaccination certificate or proof of recovery.
Attendance Lists at Reading Room and Lending Desk
All facilities of the university library have to keep attendance lists due to the Corona pandemic, where every visitor and user of the library has to register from now on. We ask you to support us in this matter and pay attention to these lists when entering the reading rooms and lending desks at both locations.
Thank you for your suppor.
Your library team