Table of contents
Opening hours Lending Desk during semester break
From 02.08.21 until the end of the semester break on 30.09.21 the lending desk on Campus Treskowalle is opened 10.00- 3.00 pm.
Book returns via the book-return-box are possible until 8.00 pm.
We wish everyone relaxing holidays!
Your library team
New opening hours
We are pleased to announce that the reading room of the Library Campus Wilhelminenhof will open on Friday, 04th June 2021. Please remember to present a current, negative Corona test (not older than 24h) OR a proof of recovery from COVID-19 OR a vaccination certificate in all facilities. More information here >>>
- Opening hours of the Library Campus Wilhelminenhof
- Mon – Fri 10.00 am – 8.00 pm and Sat 10.00 am - 2.00 pm (Service times from Mon - Fri, 10.00 am - 3.00 pm)
- Opening hours Campus Treskowallee
- Reading rooms TA – Mon - Fri 10.00 am – 8.00 pm and Sat 10.00 am - 2.00 pm (Service times from Mon - Fri, 10.00 am - 3.00 pm)
- Loan TA – Mon - Fri 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Book return is possible via book return box ground floor bulding B from Mon - Fri 10.00 am to 8.00 pm and Saturday from 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
New online training from the library via Moodle:
- Especially suitable for freshers, we offer webOPAC trainings for a precise overview from the beginning: Tue 13th July 2021 - 9.30 am
- For all students and lecturers, who want to use the VPN Service and browse the library from home, we offer a training course for e-books, e-journals and databases and and introduce all digital library services: Wed, 14th July 2021 - 11.30 am
- And for all those, who are about to graduate, we offer the Citavi Training - Reference Management with one click: Thu, 15th July 2021 - 11.00 am
- In August there will be no courses.
Please note: All lectures will be held in German. Please contact us, if you would like a lecture in English.
For further appointments and enquiries please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
Access restrictions to the buildings at the campus Wilhelminenhof for non-university members
Since 4th January 2021 access to the buildings on the HTW Campus Wilhelminenhof is only possible for members of the university. Unfortunately, non-university members do not have the opportunity to use the library during this time. However, you can return your borrowed items to the library at Treskowallee in building B. Please use the book return box at Treskowallee within the opening hours (currently 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) to do so.
Attendance Lists at Reading Room and Lending Desk
All facilities of the university library have to keep attendance lists due to the Corona pandemic, where every visitor and user of the library has to register from now on. We ask you to support us in this matter and pay attention to these lists when entering the reading rooms and lending desks at both locations.
Thank you for your suppor.
Your library team