How to use the library
Table of contents
Who can use the library?
- Students, teachers, researchers and employees of the HTW Berlin
- Other natural persons over 18 years, resident in Germany
- Minors under the age of 18 who have a declaration of consent from a parent or guardian and live in Germany
Registration at the library
- It is necessary to register before you can use the library, borrow books etc.
- For HTW students the HSC (HTW student card) is regarded as a library card.
- HTW staff and external users: please show your identity card or passport and a notice of residence in Berlin or Brandenburg.
- Minors under the age of 18 need a declaration of consent from a parent or guardian.
- Registration and use of the library is free of charge.