The library of the HTW Berlin offers the service delivering books between the Campus Treskowallee and Campus Wilhelminenhof. The media will be sent free of charge from one location to another. The internal order can be triggered free of charge via the online-catalogue (webOPAC).
Ordering via the Library catalogue (webOPAC)
- Select the campus from which the book is to be collected
- Start research
- Select the desired book - look for the necessary status "orderable” ("bestellbar")
- Click on the title and click on the tab "How can I get the medium"
- Click on "vormerken / bestellen"
- Enter the user number and password
- Finished! You will receive an e-mail as soon as the book is ready to pickup
Please note: There is a big difference between "order" (Bestellen) and "reserve" (Vormerken)
- Order = an internal order from a different branch
- Reserve = a book has already been borrowed and can be reserved