Table of contents
Who can use the library?
- Students, teachers and employees of the HTW Berlin
- Other natural persons who are at least 18 years of age and residing in Germany
- Other natural persons under the age of 18 resident in Germany and able to present the written consent of a parent or guardian
- Students in Germany
What documents do I need for the application?
- For HTW students the HSC (HTW student card) is regarded as a library card.
- HTW employees and external users external users please submit your identity card or passport (incl. official proof of residence, not older than one year).
- People under the age of 18 need a written permission of their parents or legal guardians.
How much is the registration and use?
- Registration and use of the library is free of charge.