The library portal of the F. A. Z. is a product of the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Archiv". In the library portal of the F.A.Z. archive you have the opportunity to search different sources of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and print or save articles. The following sources are available in the portal:
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung für Deutschland | since 1st Nov. 1949
- Frankfurter allgemeine Sonntagszeitung | since 4th Mar. 1990
- Frankfurter Allgemeine magazin | since 2013
- Frankurter Allgemeine FAZ.NET | since 2000
- Frankfurter Allgemeine WOCHE | since 2016
- Frankfurter Allgemeine METROPOL | since 2016
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Quarterly | 4 times a year since 2016
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Einspruch | since 2017
- Frankfurter Rundschau | over two million journal articles since 1995
The library currently offers trial access to the Financial Times until 1th May 2021.
Our subscription includes:
- Currated daily email briefings on a variety of topics
- Special Reports on industries and countries
- FT.com's archive of news and analysis
- FT mobil apps - Available on your smartphone or tablet
Sign up today at ft.com/HTW
We want you to get the most from your trial so we have provided you with the support of a Customer Success Manager. For consultations and general inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or consult the library at email@example.com.
The New York Times (NYT) is an American newspaper based in New York City with worldwide influence and readership. Headquartered in New York, and edited from Paris, London, Hong Kong and New York, the paper is part of the New York Times Company and provides its readers with an international perspective on world events, culture and lifestyle. In a connected world where fact and fiction flow at a relentless pace, The NYT helps students navigate the truth in articles about politics, art, media, business and many more. The original documentaries, in-depth op-eds, and groundbreaking feature stories offer new perspectives to satisfy curious minds.
The New York Times has won more renowned awards than any other news organization, from Pulitzer to Emmy and many other honors in digital journalism. With a paid digital subscriber base close to five million and a digital readership of over 150 million unique NYTimes.com users, The New York Times produces daily journalism for an international readership. A 24 hours news desk reports on critical events as they unfold with the New York Times company signature depth and quality of reporting. This is complemented by a large range of video and pioneering, as well as podcast, dynamic multimedia & data journalism.
Please note: Articles from 1851 to 1922 and from 1981 until today are available. Articles from the "Time machine" are not available.
Please note: The free use of the New York Times is only possible within the university Intranet and via university VPN-access. Access to NYTimes is available via any browser on any device, while connected. Access does not include e-reader editions, premium crosswords and related products, Times Machine archives, or NYTimes apps. If you are not able to read any article, try to remove the ad-blocker first.
Many newspaper are offered over wiso.
Here is an example selection of licenced newspaper:
- Berliner Kurier
- Berliner Morgenpost
- Berliner Zeitung
- FOCUS MONEY
- DER SPIEGEL
- and all online publications from SPIEGEL ONLINE, SPIEGEL Online International, kulturSPIEGEL, SPIEGEL special und uniSPIEGEL
- Der Tagesspiegel
- taz. die tageszeitung
- DIE WELT
- and all online publications from WELT am SONNTAG, WELT KOMPAKT und WELT online
- DIE ZEIT
- and all onlice publications from ZEIT Campus, ZEIT Geschichte, ZEIT online, ZEIT Studienführer und ZEIT Wissen