The Electronic Journals Library (EZB) is a service to facilitate the use of scholarly journals on the internet. It offers a fast, structured and unified interface to access full-text articles online.
It comprises over 80.000 titles from all areas of research, over 16.000 titles of which are available online only. The EZB lists both: titles from providers, which require a licence and journals, which are accessible free of charge to anyone. All participating libraries provide their users access to the journals they subscribe to.
Please note: The free use of the EZB is possible within the intranet and via the VPN access of our university. The correct access via the HTW-Berlin library is displayed in the header of the website.
The access options are indicated by traffic light colors:
The DEAL with Wiley offers to all users of the library 1681 journals.
Including Wiley's freely open access journals, there are in total a number of 2020 journals available.
An example selection of licenced journals:
- Bautechnik: Zeitschrift für den gesamten Ingenieurbau
- Beton und Stahlbeton
- Business Ethics: A European Review
- Buisness Stategy and Development
- Business Strategy and the Environment
- Economic Affairs
- Enrollment Manaement Report
- Financial Accountability & Management
- Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments
- Forschung: Das Magazin der deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Global Business and Organizational Excellence
- Human Resource Management Journal
- Industrial Relations: A Jounal of Economy and Society
- Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
- International Finance
- ZAMM: Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik